Here are 6 ideas, to help you earn the attention and interest of your clients and prospective clients.
- People love to feel appreciated: What are you doing, to show them your appreciation?
- People love to save time: What are you doing, to help them get more done in less time?
- People love to talk: What are you doing, to give them a story worth sharing?
- People love to relax: What are you doing, to make their lives easier?
- People love to succeed: What are you doing, to help them achieve their goals or dreams?
- People love to learn: What are you doing, to educate them in a meaningful way?
Invest in your marketplace. Contribute. Don’t make the mistake of expecting them to care about you, until you have shown that YOU care about THEM, first.
Tip: This will help you get the balance right!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a better business by solving better problems - August 20, 2014
- Here’s a secret behind the world’s best service providers! - August 19, 2014
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it! - August 18, 2014