Determination, drive and persistence are essential for business success. However, without a strategy they are useless. That’s why toddlers don’t run the world’s most successful businesses!
Doing the wrong things, even with determination, drive and persistence, leads to nothing but frustration. It’s the mistake made by every business owner, who works hard, yet makes little progress.
If you are following a strategy and it isn’t working, either improve the strategy or replace it with one that works. If you don’t know how to build the right strategy for what you want to achieve, hire someone who does.
Remember: Working hard, for too little reward, is a choice we make. We are free at any time, to start doing the right things, correctly.
Tip: Here’s how to make better business decisions.
- You deserve the best. Don’t settle for less!
- Setting your sail for 2013
- How to work fewer hours and get things done!
- Is this a bad idea?
- How to increase sales and build an excellent reputation
- How to stop fear from crushing your business!
- Stop surviving and start thriving
- To improve a business, let go of the Failing Familiar!
- Here is how it works…