Business is all about people. As a result, it makes perfect sense to invest in others.
- Help people to develop or grow.
- Connect people, who can assist one another.
- Inspire people.
- Give people recognition.
- Delight people.
- Share resources with people.
- Encourage people.
Investing in the success of others is one of the most pleasurable and rewarding things you can do.
And if that isn’t enough, a hefty subset of those you invest in, will be motivated to invest in you.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- So, who are your next 10 clients? - July 24, 2014
- How to get more clients from your newsletter or blog - July 23, 2014
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people - July 22, 2014