Business is all about people. As a result, it makes perfect sense to invest in others.
- Help people to develop or grow.
- Connect people, who can assist one another.
- Inspire people.
- Give people recognition.
- Delight people.
- Share resources with people.
- Encourage people.
Investing in the success of others is one of the most pleasurable and rewarding things you can do.
And if that isn’t enough, a hefty subset of those you invest in, will be motivated to invest in you.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- 7 Habits of highly successful leaders - July 29, 2014
- Photos: What everyone needs to know about ageing online - July 28, 2014
- 1 Essential word your marketing needs, plus 1 you MUST avoid! - July 26, 2014