Here are 2 powerful questions, to keep your business moving in the right direction.
- What are you focusing on, most of the time?
- Where are you investing your time and money?
If your answers are not consistent with what you want to achieve, make the changes required and get back on track.
Tip: This will help. It explains how to take full control of your business.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- What is inspiration? Steve Jobs and Picasso provide some insights - September 1, 2014
- 7 Powerful reasons to get things done - August 31, 2014
- You don’t launch a successful blog. You build it. - August 29, 2014