Here are 2 powerful questions, to keep your business moving in the right direction.
- What are you focusing on, most of the time?
- Where are you investing your time and money?
If your answers are not consistent with what you want to achieve, make the changes required and get back on track.
Tip: This will help. It explains how to take full control of your business.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- Are you building a tribe or writing drive-by content? - August 27, 2014
- A remarkable lesson from Steve Jobs and Malcolm Gladwell - August 25, 2014
- What everybody ought to know about business success - August 24, 2014