Here are 2 powerful questions, to keep your business moving in the right direction.
- What are you focusing on, most of the time?
- Where are you investing your time and money?
If your answers are not consistent with what you want to achieve, make the changes required and get back on track.
Tip: This will help. It explains how to take full control of your business.
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people - July 22, 2014
- How to be an overnight success - July 20, 2014
- A valuable business lesson, from Twitter! - July 18, 2014