When you wish for something, you’re just 2 steps away from making it happen.
Wishing + Learning + Action = Success
We all wish for things, from time to time. However, by adding 2 components to what we wish for, we stand a great chance of turning the wish into a reality.
We need to back our wish up with:
- Learning (or education).
- And action.
For instance, when my wife and I found ourselves wishing we lived in the countryside, we decided to do something about it. We were living in London and knew it meant making some tough decisions and backing those decisions up with action. So, we learned what needed to be done. Then, we determined to do whatever was required.
Within 12 weeks, we were living in a tiny village. Our wish came true.
- Don’t wish it was less expensive — learn how to earn more. Then take action.
- Don’t wish it would happen sooner — learn how to make measurable progress in reasonable time. Then take action.
- Don’t wish it was the weekend — learn how to make every day enjoyable. Then take action.
- Don’t wish your business was in better shape — learn how to make better decisions. Then take action.
In short: The next time you find yourself wishing for something, try adding those 2 steps. Learn whatever you need to know, then take action.
Tip: You can download my audio program and learn how to motivate yourself to take action. It runs for almost 2 hours and is narrated by me!
Latest posts by Jim Connolly (see all)
- How to build a better business by solving better problems - August 20, 2014
- Here’s a secret behind the world’s best service providers! - August 19, 2014
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it! - August 18, 2014