There are certain people your business needs to avoid.
Some are easy to spot
- The web designer, whose website looks ugly.
- The marketing expert, who has to attend networking groups because their marketing doesn’t work.
- The copywriter, whose content is uninspiring.
- The expert, who claims to be in demand, yet offers free consultations.
- The Internet marketing expert, who needs to use pop-up boxes because their site isn’t optimized correctly.
Others are harder to spot
- The strategist, whose own strategy isn’t working.
- The social media expert, who used software to attract 100k followers, yet is clueless. Read this!
- The accountant, who understands the numbers but can’t express what they mean to your business.
- The PR person, whose own PR doesn’t create any buzz.
- The business coach, who has never built a successful business.
Here’s the thing: With a slick website and some testimonials (fake or otherwise), anyone can claim to be anything.
So, before you hire the services of an expert, ask them to back up their claims in a way that is both meaningful and measurable.
Only when you are 100% satisfied with their credentials, should you consider investing in them.
Let’s grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.