Here are a few things worth remembering, if you want a successful business.
- People don’t give you their email address when they subscribe to your newsletter. They loan it to you.
- People don’t give you their loyalty when they buy from you. They loan it to you.
- People don’t give you their trust. They loan it to you.
- People don’t give you their attention when they follow you on social networks or subscribe to your blog. They loan it to you.
- People don’t give you their endorsement. They loan it to you.
You do your best work when you accept that you have to earn, then RE-EARN, all those assets.
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- Do you own your words?
- When we work through gritted teeth, it shows!
- Does email marketing work?
- Blogging, social networks, newsletters: Your prospective clients are watching you
- How to get the wrong kind of attention!
- Do you stand behind your work?
- 6 Powerful business tips from William Arthur Ward (Not Ernest Hemingway as misquoted)
- How to attract the attention and interest of your marketplace