It’s hard to achieve anything of real value, without a willingness to persevere.
It started when you were a baby
You persevered for months, falling and getting back up, before you learned how to walk. Then you persevered for even longer, learning how to talk. And today, your results are largely defined by your decision to persevere… or quit before victory.
As Henry Ward Beecher said:
“The difference between perseverance and obstinacy is that one often comes from a strong will, and the other from a strong won’t.”
Sometimes it isn’t our strategy, our tactics or our intelligence that blocks our path to success. It’s our commitment to persist for long enough.
- Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
- What you need to know about Skills and Strategy
- Do you think like an entrepreneur?
- To improve a business, let go of the Failing Familiar!
- Are you going to do your best work today?
- Chasing your dreams or running from your fears?
- How to blow the lid off your potential in 2014!
- How to put your ideas into action
- Determination, drive, persistence and the other thing!