Your future has not been written yet. No matter how things look today, by making better decisions and backing them up with action, you can turn things around.
What a wonderful, empowering opportunity.
Apple died in 1996
According to one of the world’s best known research companies, Apple were already finished when Steve Jobs returned to the company in 1996. A Forrester Research analyst was quoted in The New York Times saying:
“Whether they stand alone or are acquired, Apple as we know it is cooked. It’s so classic. It’s so sad.”
Of course, what followed was the transformation of Apple, into the world’s most valuable company.
Rewrite your future, starting today. Be the star of your own success story. Let go of the failing familiar and embrace the changes required, to take your life and your business to the next level.
A great way to start is to answer the following question: “If my business (or life) was perfect in every way, what would it look like?”
Then, get writing!
Include as much detail as you can. Don’t compromise — if you can imagine it, no matter how amazing, exciting or scary it sounds, write it down and make it a part of your future.
Once you know what your ideal future looks like, you will have the focus and clarity required, to start moving in the right direction. You will find it easier to avoid distractions and make progress like never before.
Then take just one step, each day, to an amazing future. YOUR amazing future.
Need help? I’m here.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)