When it comes to business we have 2 choices. We can strive to fit in or to stand out.
In or out?
From a marketing perspective, most business owners will say they try to stand out. To get noticed. To be outstanding.
Then, you look at what they do and it’s usually designed to fit in. It’s safe. Predictable.
Think about the work you do and the way you market your business.
So, are you doing work that fits in or stands out… and is that consistent with what you want to achieve?
- Marketing 101: Why you have to choose
- Choose: Be criticised or be ignored
- You choose who you work with. Not the other way around!
- How stand up comedy can help you give great business presentations
- Playing it safe is more dangerous than you think!
- This threat to your business is also your biggest opportunity!
- Another perspective on your business
- Do you stand behind your work?
- Choose: A business can’t improve AND stay the same!