What kind of work (or art) are you going to produce today?
I was prompted to ask this question, after remembering a radio interview with Cyndi Lauper. Cyndi was talking about her career, when the interviewer asked her, what advice she had for aspiring artists. I’m paraphrasing here, but Cyndi’s reply was to never compromise your work for short-term gain. Instead, think about your legacy.
In the age of Growth Hacking and shortcuts, it’s worth remembering that our reputation and legacy is built on the quality of our work.
It’s about the value of what we do… not how quickly we do it or how many corners we cut.
- The naked truth about shortcuts to success
- What everyone ought to know about shortcuts!
- What everybody needs to know about experience
- Are your clients killing your business?
- Are you building a tribe or writing drive-by content?
- How to enjoy the easy life!
- Marketing 101: The race to the bottom
- A simple way to protect your reputation
- Marketing You: The key to building a great business!