By far, the question I get asked more than any other, is: How do you find the time to write as often as you do?
Here’s the answer
I don’t watch TV. The ‘average’ person watches between 5 and 6 hours of TV a day (it varies from country to country). By avoiding it, I have an extra 35 hours a week available. I use some of that time to write.
Here’s a great question for you: What would YOU choose to do, if you were able to find an extra 35 (or even 5) hours every week?
Bonus question: How would that improve your life?
- How to work fewer hours and get things done!
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!
- There are no traffic jams on the extra mile
- Are you going to increase your value or lower your expectations?
- 3 Lessons from the past week
- A curious way to live your life to the fullest
- How to get things done, earn more AND enjoy the process
- Here’s how top earners manage to earn the highest fees!
- You are extraordinary