Maybe one of the most important questions in marketing, is this:
Would people miss my marketing, if it went away?
If the answer is no, then your marketing is simply adding to all the noise out there. The challenge, is that people do everything possible to avoid the noise. So, your marketing is largely ignored.
However, it doesn’t need to be that way!
An alternative approach
Instead of selling, build a relationship with your prospective clients or customers. Become a valuable asset to them, before they need you.
Here’s a tip: This blog post is marketing. Think about that for a moment…
- How to show people your achievements and create a powerful impact!
- How to get your marketing noticed by the right people
- How to create a new product or service, which people will love
- Are your fees too high or are you marketing to the wrong people?
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing?
- This is a marketing message. Seriously. It is!
- Internet Marketing: Aim for meaning, not traffic!
- Marketing 101: Stop pushing people for attention
- How to quickly create a huge increase in your income and profits