If you want to enjoy better response rates from your marketing messages, you need to know 2 things.
- Your prospective clients have never had so many people, fighting for their attention. Whether they are at work, at home or on the move, their computers, phones and tablets are feeding them endless notifications.
- You need to understand how they cope with all those messages. They actually do the same as you — They filter out the noise and focus their attention on those they can trust.
So, adding to the noise is not going to help you.
Earning the trust of your marketplace is a far better strategy.
Here’s something for you to think about
If building trust was the foundation of your marketing messages, how would it improve the way your marketplace feels about you and your business?
- How to create marketing, which people WANT to receive!
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing?
- How to get your marketing noticed AND improve your response rates
- Marketing 101: Stop pushing people for attention
- Marketing Foundations: 3 Tips to massively increase your sales
- The opportunity you always wanted is already here!
- How to attract attention and get people talking about your business!
- How to get noticed, create a powerful impact and become irresistible!
- Attention please