Over the years, I’ve been fortunate to work with some incredible leaders. Here are 7 habits, which are common to all of them:
- They don’t compare themselves to their competitors. They compare themselves to the work they did yesterday, and then commit to do better today.
- They show, rather than tell.
- They encourage others.
- They show up, even when it’s easier not to.
- They listen.
- They are keen to take responsibility.
- They spend their prime-time with friends or learning, not watching TV.
Tip: Here are 21 Powerful habits behind highly successful business owners!
About Jim Connolly: I help small business owners attract more high quality clients, make more sales and boost their profits. To see how I can help you and your business, read this.
- 21 Powerful habits behind highly successful business owners
- How to make extremely valuable business contacts
- In praise of the tricky stuff
- Are your competitors controlling your potential?
- How to be successful without even trying!
- What everybody ought to know about Strategy
- How to build a successful business
- I grew a successful career and business, with this brilliant idea!
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!