It’s both easy and dangerous, to confuse silence with satisfaction.
Customers and clients who receive an average service, don’t shout about it. An average service isn’t good enough or bad enough, to motivate them to make a noise.
Silence and indifference
Silence is a sign of indifference… and indifferent people tend not to stick around for long.
If your clients, prospective clients, newsletter subscribers or blog readers, etc., don’t say too much, take heed.
- Business owners: Never confuse silence with satisfaction
- How to take your business from average to remarkable
- 5 Ways to build a massively valuable newsletter list
- Too much information?
- Are you making it impossible for yourself to win?
- How to get more clients from your newsletter or blog
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- Be irresistible to prospective clients in just 3 steps