Sadly, most business owners fail to achieve their goals.
A key reason they fail, is that instead of doing one hundred percent of what’s required, they do one hundred percent of what they’re comfortable with.
One hundred percent
To give one hundred percent, is to give everything:
- To leave nothing on the table.
- To make all the tough decisions.
- To give everything your best shot.
- To make the investments your business needs.
- To work as hard as required.
You can’t have what you want to have, without doing what you need to do.
The solution is always the same.
It’s as easy and as hard as this: Find what you’re avoiding, then summon the courage and knowledge to conquer it.
- How to predict your 2014 business results
- Playing it safe is more dangerous than you think!
- How to earn massively more from your business
- Why most small businesses go broke AND how to avoid it
- Small business owners: Do not let this happen to you
- How to build a better business by solving better problems
- What every business owner needs to know about optimism
- How to get all the help you and your business need
- 21 Powerful habits behind highly successful business owners