Sadly, most business owners fail to achieve their goals.
A key reason they fail, is that instead of doing one hundred percent of what’s required, they do one hundred percent of what they’re comfortable with.
One hundred percent
To give one hundred percent, is to give everything:
- To leave nothing on the table.
- To make all the tough decisions.
- To give everything your best shot.
- To make the investments your business needs.
- To work as hard as required.
You can’t have what you want to have, without doing what you need to do.
The solution is always the same.
It’s as easy and as hard as this: Find what you’re avoiding, then summon the courage and knowledge to conquer it.
Remember -- if you'd like some help with your business or a project, you can Pick My Brain for the answers and ideas you need. This service is [literally] guaranteed to help you. You can find out more here.