Here are 7 ideas, to help you and your business prosper.
- Work hard AND work smart. You need to do both.
- When you have an idea, capture it immediately. Write it down. Then, put it to work. This is what turns ideas into results.
- Instead of networking the way most business owners do, learn how to make extremely valuable business contacts instead. Here’s what you need to know.
- Increase your failure rate. If you’re not failing enough, it means you’re spending too much time in your comfort zone. If you want something you’ve never had before, you will need to do something you have never done before.
- Use your time wisely. Here’s how to get more done in less time.
- Do at least one thing every day, which will take your business in the direction of your major goal. If you build enough molehills, you end up with a mountain.
- Learn the basics of how to become a millionaire. I explained how in this article.
I hope you find these ideas useful, but more importantly, I hope you do something with them.
About Jim Connolly: I help small business owners grow their business, make more sales and boost their profits. To see how I can help you and your business, read this.