The average client will pay you late — just often enough to mess with your cash flow.
The average client is fee sensitive.
The average client will seldom, if ever, inspire you to do your best work.
In fact, the average client is toxic to your business. Everything you do to attract average work from average clients is a waste of your time and energy.
A better approach
Decide today to build a strategy that attracts great clients. These high value clients will pay you what you are worth and they will pay you on time. Their investment in you will inspire you to do your finest work… which in turn delights them and motivates them to recommend you to everyone.
Let your competitors wrestle over the average clients. But not you. You deserve better than that!
This will help you: What everybody needs to know about strategy!
- Stop working for low quality clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- Stop working for toxic clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- How to break the cycle of working for clients who undervalue you
- How to take your business from average to remarkable
- 2 Ways to increase the lifetime value of your clients
- How to run a successful business working just 20 hours a week!
- Why the average business fails and how to avoid it!
- So, who are your next 10 clients?
- How to take your business to the next level and avoid The Average Trap