Think about it… the value of your work and the demand for your work are determined by the type of problems you solve.
This is why one of the best ways to grow your business, is to:
- Look for better problems than those solved by your competitors.
- Create a solution to the problem.
- Offer the solution to your market place.
You can do this by expanding the utility of an existing product or service you provide or by developing something new. It’s up to you. Both can work amazingly well.
Is this easy? No.
Is it worth it? Absolutely!
This will help you get started: How to find the answers you need, Einstein style!
- Why we need bigger problems
- Are your clients killing your business?
- How to stop cash flow problems from ruining your business
- How to get what you want from your business
- How to build a extremely valuable list, without a newsletter
- How to build a stronger business
- How to build a successful business
- 6 Extremely powerful questions to help you grow your business
- So, you want more from your business? Try this!