Think about it… the value of your work and the demand for your work are determined by the type of problems you solve.
This is why one of the best ways to grow your business, is to:
- Look for better problems than those solved by your competitors.
- Create a solution to the problem.
- Offer the solution to your market place.
You can do this by expanding the utility of an existing product or service you provide or by developing something new. It’s up to you. Both can work amazingly well.
Is this easy? No.
Is it worth it? Absolutely!
This will help you get started: How to find the answers you need, Einstein style!
- Why we need bigger problems
- So, you want more from your business? Try this!
- How to market your business… like Apple
- How to stop cash flow problems from ruining your business
- How to build a stronger business
- How to solve your biggest problems, starting now
- How to build a great business, doing things YOUR way
- 3 Ways to grow your business for pennies
- How to build a successful business