There are 2 ways to build a business. One route works and one doesn’t. I’m going to show you both and suggest how to make sure your business succeeds!
The business owners who achieve meaningful success are the ones who keep on keeping on. They feel the fear and do it anyway. They strive to be remarkable, knowing the alternative is to be ignored. They give it their best shot and when life knocks them down, they get back up… every time.
They know that you only grow by stretching and you can’t stretch without leaving your comfort zone.
The alternative way to run a business is to try hard, but fail to give it your all. To work hard, but work hard doing the things you are comfortable with. To be predictable rather than embrace the edges. To seek certainty like an employee rather then seek opportunity, like an entrepreneur.
Thankfully, we get to decide the route we take. We can embrace the opportunity of what works or choose the fake comfort of what isn’t working; what I call the Failing Familiar.
How do we change route?
Change comes from the daily choices we make and the actions we take. It’s down to us. Our decision. No one else can push us up the ladder. The day we start giving it our best shot, leaving nothing on the table, is the day we shift from the Failing Familiar to the edge of our potential.
Want to know more? If you do, this will help inspire you and guide you: The 21 Habits Behind Highly Successful Business Owners.
- Why the average business fails and how to avoid it!
- Choose: A business can’t improve AND stay the same!
- How to lift your business to a whole new level
- Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
- The naked truth about shortcuts to success
- To improve a business, let go of the Failing Familiar!
- The winner’s guide to business success
- How to predict your 2014 business results
- What everybody ought to know about comfort zones