Business is full of contradictions.
Why do accountants, smart people who really understand business, tend to use the least efficient business model, selling their time for money?
Why do designers, supposedly highly creative thinkers, tend to work from similar looking offices, with white paint on the walls and Mac’s on every desk?
Why do marketing consultants, who understand the importance of standing out, offer an almost identical range of services?
What do you think would happen, if…
What do you think would happen, if an accountant developed an innovative business model that clients found attractive? Could it help them stand out in their overcrowded marketplace?
What do you think would happen, if a prospective client visited a designer’s office and found that it looked a lot more original, than the other designers they’d visited? Could it make the designer look a lot more creative than their competitors?
What do you think would happen, if a marketing professional developed a uniquely valuable marketing service, which got people talking? Could it help them build a successful marketing business, which gets referenced in the world’s leading newspapers and media outlets. [Yes, look.]
What do you think would happen, if you found a way to differentiate your business from your competitors?
- How to get noticed, create a powerful impact and become irresistible!
- Who are you selling to? The answer may surprise you!
- The number 1 thing you must know, for your business to succeed
- This threat to your business is also your biggest opportunity!
- Here’s a secret behind the world’s best service providers!
- How to compete successfully in a crowded marketplace
- Perception: The key to improving every area of your business
- Recharging your story
- 3 Ways to grow your business for pennies