When I hear someone say, “We have always done things this way!”, I cringe. That’s a terrible reason to do anything.
Here are 7 better alternatives:
- Do it because it’s right.
- Do it because you care.
- Do it because it works… beautifully.
- Do it because it matters.
- Do it because you said you would.
- Do it because you may never get another chance.
- Do it because that’s how you become a leader.
And do it as well as you possibly can.
Tip: If you’d like to learn how to motivate yourself to take action, I can help. My Motivation Master Class audio program will show you how to get things done, even things you hate, dread or fear. Download your copy here. It runs for over 110 minutes and is narrated by me, Jim Connolly.
- How to turn your wishes into results
- What everybody ought to know about thinking big
- Why people buy from you AND how to make more sales
- 5 Powerful reasons to get passionate about your business!
- It’s hard to fly without wings
- The simple secret to having no more regrets
- 6 Powerful business tips from William Arthur Ward (Not Ernest Hemingway as misquoted)
- So, what’s the big idea?
- How to get the attention of prospective clients and motivate them to take action