Nothing of value in business can be achieved without courage. At least, without more courage than the typical business owner.
Think about it… it takes courage to:
- Turn away the wrong kind of clients.
- Develop a new type of product or service.
- Do things your way.
- Refuse to do average work.
- Set deadlines and achieve them.
- Charge 200% more for your time than the industry average.
- Embrace opportunities, knowing that with every real opportunity there will be risk involved.
How to get the balance right
When I work with a new client, we start by removing the fears that have held them back. Next, we create their strategy, which they now have the strength, energy and courage to achieve. It works. Extremely well.
I recommend you do the same. Otherwise, you will end up with a good strategy, which you won’t execute or you will develop a risk free strategy, which can’t possibly work.
- Stop working for average clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- What every business owner needs to know about fear
- How to turn fear into a valuable asset for your business
- Stop working for low quality clients. Seriously. Stop it!
- Is this common mistake crushing your business?
- Chasing your dreams or running from your fears?
- How to get what you want from your business
- How to stop cash flow problems from ruining your business
- Your answer to this question, will tell you in advance how 2013 will look for your business!