I receive around 30 important marketing emails every day.
Of course, none of these are important to me. They are not even of interest to me. They are only important to the people sending them.
Before you invest in your next piece of marketing, remind yourself who it’s supposed to be important to… you or them.
Tip: Here’s how to get it right.
- This is a marketing message. Seriously. It is!
- A very personal message
- I have some important news for you
- Why I welcome and value your emails
- Why isn’t my problem as important to you, as it is to me?
- Why getting the basics right is so important
- How to find windfall profits within your business, starting now
- Are you teaching people to ignore your marketing?
- 3 Mistakes that make you look bad and damage your business