Here are 7 important things to consider, when marketing your business.
In no particular order:
- Embrace brevity. Your marketing content is almost certainly 75% too long. Fix that.
- Most marketing advice online is either inaccurate or toxic to your business. Be especially cautious of anyone offering tricks or short-cuts to marketing success. Short-cuts to success are seldom short-cuts and they never lead to success.
- In business, everything you do is marketing. Yes, everything… read this.
- Great marketing alone is not enough to mask an average product or service. You are not ready to market anything, until you have pumped a massive amount of value into it, first.
- Don’t expect professional marketing results from amateur marketing. If you’re serious about growing a successful business, stop treating your marketing like a DIY project.
- If you need to attend networking events, to try and get people talking about your business, ask yourself “why”? Why aren’t people automatically talking about your business? Why isn’t your marketing message spreading via word of mouth? Spend more time fixing the problem and less time pushing what’s broken.
- You will never be one webinar away from marketing success. Ever.
Hopefully, you will find at least 1 thing on that list that will stop you wasting your time or money. Most people will find several.
The question now is, what are you going to do about it?
Let's grow your business: I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. Here's how!