Here they are in no particular order.
- Dream bigger dreams. Big, inspirational dreams are far more motivating than puny goals.
- Get into the habit of walking daily for 30 minutes. It will improve your life in so many ways. This Stanford study agrees.
- Too busy for a 30 minute walk? Get serious about solving your time management problem. This will help you.
- Focus on what you want. Not what you fear.
- Stop aiming for perfection. Instead, strive to be better than you were yesterday.
- Look for opportunities to step up and lead. Your marketplace desperately needs leaders.
- It isn’t the 1980’s — So, instead of focusing on closing sales, focus on opening relationships.
- Start a blog or a newsletter. If you already have a blog or newsletter, start taking it seriously. Here’s how to become an overnight blogging success.
- Avoid toxic influences. Everyone and everything you connect with has an impact on you. Choose wisely.
- Stop waiting for things to improve. Instead, plan for improvement, then work the plan.
I hope you found those suggestions useful. More importantly my friend, I hope you do something with them.Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.