It’s really important that your prospective clients (or customers) hire you or buy from you. And not for the most obvious reason!
Allow me to explain.
If your prospective clients go to one of your competitors, you have no way of knowing what kind of lousy service they could receive.
Anything could happen to them!
On the other hand, you know for certain what will happen if a prospective client hires you.
- You know that you will look after them.
- You know they will receive outstanding value for money.
- You know that you will care, really care, about them and the service they receive.
- You know that you will go the extra mile for them.
In short, if they choose you, you know they will be delighted.
A powerful marketing mindset
I have clients today, who first hired me 2 decades ago. This marketing mindset is what attracted them, and my total commitment to their success is what keeps them coming back.
I recommend you do the same.
You see, I truly believe you have a professional obligation to ensure that your prospective clients hire you or buy from you. Why? Because it’s the only way you can guarantee for certain that they will not be disappointed.
Now consider this:
- How do you think your marketing message will improve, when it’s based exclusively on what’s best for them, rather than self-promotion?
- And how do you think your results will improve, when your marketplace knows you’re looking out for their best interests?
Like me, you care passionately about your clients. You take huge pride in the quality of your work and the happiness of your clients. So let the marketplace know. Show them that their total satisfaction is your goal. Make that message the cornerstone of your marketing.
Because it’s exactly what they want to hear… and you know that what you’re saying is the truth.