Small business owners often tell me that they struggle to get noticed by potential clients or customers. So, here are some ideas that can help you grab the attention you need and get people talking about your business, too.
Think about each of the ideas below. Then consider ways you can incorporate them into your marketing messages (and the service you provide).
- People love to talk: What could you do, to give them a story that’s worth sharing?
- People want to be successful: What could you do, to help them achieve their goals or dreams?
- People need to feel valued: What could you do, to show them your appreciation?
- People love to save time: What could you do, to help them get more done in less time?
- People want to avoid stress: What could you do, to make them feel more comfortable, secure or relaxed?
- People love to learn: What could you do, to educate them in a meaningful way?
Invest in people. Focus on their wants and their needs.
The golden rule here is simple: Don’t expect people to care about you, until you have shown that you care about them… first.