This disclosure information is valid as of 20th February 2014.
- Everything I recommend here is a service or product that I use and believe in.
- I do not accept paid advertising.
- I do not accept gifts from brands, who want me to write about their stuff.
- I do not accept guest blogggers – this is a self-authored site.
- I do not write posts about products, services, companies or individuals on Jim’s Marketing Blog in return for payment or gifts of any kind. In short: My opinion is not for sale.
- I write about marketing for Microsoft on Microsoft.com
- I provide marketing articles for CTS Wholesale, Oregon, USA.
- I wrote about marketing for Barclays Bank on their Barclays Connector site.
- I work with my friend, music legend Nile Rodgers — most notably, helping with the publicity for his amazing book, Le Freak. I regularly share Nile’s content and if there is ANY commercial connection, it is always disclosed.
- The views and opinions expressed on Jim’s Marketing are mine. Obviously, any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- WebFusion very kindly sponsor (pay for) my web hosting. I am not an affiliate of their services, so I do not receive a payment when you click their banner on my sidebar. I am also not required to write blog posts about them. I was already a very satisfied customer of WebFusion before they sponsored the blog. At the time of writing, I have been with them for almost 3 years and had just one short period of downtime: THAT’S why I allow them to sponsor the blog.