One of the fastest ways to massively improve your marketing results and sales figures, is to learn how other companies are already getting the kind of results that YOU want. That’s what today’s quick marketing tip is all about!
Copy what works
The next time you read a piece of marketing, which inspires you to take some kind of positive action; to call a business, email a business, visit their store, click a link etc – keep a copy of it. Ask your friends to do the same with any marketing material they read, which motivated them to take positive action too.
Collect these powerful marketing pieces and study them. Look to see what it was that inspired you or your friends to take action. This is a very fast way for you to identify the key elements required to make YOUR marketing messages more compelling!
Don’t forget to study everything. Pay particular attention to the following:
- Was the headline (sometimes called a strapline) eye catching?
- What kind of words and phrases did they use in order to motivate you?
- Did they offer any guarantees?
- Was there a special offer included?
- Was there a ‘time sensitive’ element?
- Was the marketing message long or short and to the point?
- How easy did they make it for you to get in touch?
- Did the message come via a trusted source?
- Was there limited availability?
- Did it arrive at just the right time?
- Were there any testimonials or quotes from satisfied customers?
By studying what already works, you can develop massively more effective marketing for your own business.
If you found this quick marketing tip useful, remember to share it using the ‘share this’ button below!