When it comes to being a pushy business owner, there are two ways to do it. One of them works extremely well.
Allow me to explain.
1. You can push other people
- Pester them with cold calls.
- Interrupt them with selfish requests.
- Spam them.
- Try and close the sale the first time you speak to them.
- Hassle them for referrals at networking events.
- Hound them on social networks.
2. You can push yourself
- Expand your knowledge.
- Refuse to settle for less than you truly want.
- Do what’s right, even when it isn’t easy.
- Do what your competitors avoid, because they think it’s too tricky.
- Leave your comfort zone… regularly.
- Focus on what you want rather than what you fear.
When you push yourself, you move forward.
When you push others, they just push you back again.