Until relatively recently, if you wanted to achieve something on a grand scale, you would often need the permission of someone with influence.
Today, everything has changed. You no longer need someone to give you a break or permission. You can get out there, start doing amazing work and make your own breaks.
They can’t stop you any more!
- You can publish your own books, you don’t need permission from a publisher.
- You can start your own Internet radio show. You don’t need permission from a radio station.
- You can reach thousands of people every day with magazine style articles via a blog. You don’t need permission from the editor of a magazine.
- You can record, market and distribute your own training products. You don’t need permission from a training publisher. I do this with my extremely popular Motivation Master Class.
- The list goes on and on!
Now that so many barriers have been removed, there are 2 questions we can focus on:
- What am I going to do with this amazing opportunity?
- Who or what am I going to blame now, for my decision to sit on my hands and do nothing?
We can either invest our creativity in answering the first of those questions, or waste our creativity by answering the second. The choice is ours.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!