How do you feel about using new marketing ideas?
If you’re not prepared to risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary
It amazes me how many people refuse point-blank, to make the changes required for their business to succeed. They will attend the same dead end networking groups, waste money on the same ineffective advertising, send the same under performing mailings out; in fact they will do ANYTHING, so long as it’s familiar to them. It’s the mindset of stagnation.
The most successful small business owners actively seek out new ways to develop their businesses. They understand that progress is only possible, when we improve what we do and how we do it.
The drive for improvement, by default, means a willingness to change.
How prepared are you, to try something new in order to improve your marketing results? In my experience, your willingness to embrace new ideas and test new tactics and strategies, will determine how far you can go with your business.
Those with self-imposed limitations place a very low ceiling on their potential.
Those with the courage to try something new, can move mountains.
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
Photo: Melody Campbell
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)