As this is my 500th post here, I just wanted to thank a few people (in no particular order,) who have helped me develop the blog.
Gregor Spowart: Gregor is a Partner with Mass Media Design and he’s the guy I go to when I need technical assistance here.
WebFusion: It took me 2 years to find a hosting company that delivered on all their promises, and that company is WebFusion. Since moving to their hosting service in September, I have enjoyed 100% up time. This reliability means I can focus on writing posts for you, without worrying if the blog is working or not. Moving forward, I’m delighted to announce that the guys at WebFusion will be sponsoring my hosting too. This helps me cover the cost of all the FREE information I provide here for my readers.
The guys at Twitter: Before Google decided to start sending me targeted traffic, Twitter was my primary source of new readers. Twitter helped me develop my initial readership here and has put me in touch with some amazing people.
Finally and most importantly – The reader community here: The community here on the blog is what it’s all about for me. The emails and comments are where I “meet” the readers and it’s what transforms the blog from a broadcast, to a discussion. Many of my current clients started off as commenters and I also have a number of friends, who I initially met here on the blog.
I believe that blogging has been the best commercial decision I ever made and my commenters are the most valuable part of the blog – That’s how important you and your comments are to me!
My commitment to providing you with marketing and business development ideas has never been stronger and I look forward to being of more service to you in 2011.
Thank you for your encouragement, your ideas and your inspiration!
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)