That’s an important question for you to consider.
Because the more focused your marketing messages are, the more effective they will be and the more business they will generate for you.
Here’s what we know:
- A focused marketing message speaks directly to the reader (viewer or listener), in a language they understand. It connects with them at a far deeper level than a poorly targeted message.
- A focused marketing message makes the reader feel as if you knew exactly what they needed. This makes you relevant to them, which is extremely powerful.
- A focused marketing message captures the reader’s attention. This is of huge value to you today, when people’s attention has never been so scattered.
- A focused marketing messages has the power to motivate people to take action… to buy from you, call you, email you or visit you.
- A focused marketing message has the power to inspire and compel the reader in a way that vague messages can’t.
Review your written marketing. Look for opportunities to make it more focused, so that it’s only relevant to your ideal profile of client. Be less inclusive. Talk directly to them.
Business is all about people and people really notice, when you’re speaking directly to them, in their language, about what matters to them!