This brief post is all about how you can attract more high quality clients or make more sales, by understanding and servicing the needs of your marketplace.
For example, if Bob is really hungry and he smells something great cooking from a nearby food outlet, it will immediately capture his attention and he will almost certainly walk over and see what’s cooking. At that point, with Bob’s stomach empty and the irresistible smell of great cooking wafting up his nostrils, he is an extremely hot prospect.
Scammers and conmen have used this same principal for years
Conmen and scammers exist, not because the world is filled with stupid people; but because there are millions of ill-informed people, looking for a way out of a bad financial situation. They usually got into that bad financial situation because they knew very little about how money works; making them ideal victims for the conmen and scammers! A lot of the people currently being scammed, have bought into similar scams before and will do so again and again, until they finally get the idea that scams are a bad idea.
What does this mean for legitimate business owners?
Because the marketplace naturally gravitates toward people, who offer answers to their problems, you can accurately build a high quality customer base, by offering to solve the most pressing problems of YOUR target market. Here are a few examples:
- If you are an accountant, don’t “just” offer to keep your clients compliant with the law! Offer to partner in the development of their business. Offer to help them grow a robust business, with the benefit of your business acumen. Give them the peace of mind that comes from having an expert on hand, to help them every step of the way.
- If you are a web designer, don’t offer people web design! Offer to help them build an online presence that will encourage their potential customers to trust them and buy from them. Show them how your design skills can sky-rocket their online image, head and shoulders above their competitors.
- If you sell insurance, don’t just offer to give people X amount of financial coverage! Offer to help people plan for the future, knowing that they have the foundations in place to weather life’s storms. Offer people comfort and peace of mind. That’s a lot more powerful.
- If you have a legitimately good MLM business, don’t market it like the scammers with their get rich quick bullshit! This almost always means throwing away the predictable marketing crap that your upline send you. Your MLM offering is a business opportunity, so market it like a business and NOT a get rich quick scheme. If you do that, real people, looking for genuine opportunities will flock to you.
You get the idea?
With the right marketing, you have complete control over how much money you make and who you work with. Now, go and check out your marketing messages and see if you can make them more compelling. If you do, your results will improve in direct proportion.
Here’s a quick tip: Don’t copy what the others in your industry are doing. It makes you invisible!
Let’s work together and grow your business. To find out more click here!
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)