If you want to massively increase the success of your email marketing, [better open rates AND higher conversion rates], these 2 quick tips will really help you.
By the way, this is part 2 of a 2 post series. You will find the link to part 1 at the end of this post.
1. Increase your email open rate
Look at the recent emails you’ve opened, which were from people or companies you didn’t know.
I’m asking you specifically to focus on emails from those you don’t know, because these are the emails that you’re least likely to open.
Now, ask yourself why? What was it that motivated you to open that email, rather than delete it. After all, it was from a stranger.
- Maybe it contained some compelling words in the subject line.
- Perhaps the timing was right.
- It could be that the subject line made you curious… curious enough to open the email.
Once you’ve had a think about what inspired you to open those emails, look for ways you can adapt that strategy, to increase your email marketing open rate.
2. Increase your email conversions
It’s great to have more prospective customers or clients opening your emails, but it’s if no value to you unless they take some kind of action.
This time, I want you to look at the last 20 emails you received, [regardless of who they were from], which motivated you to take positive action. By action I am referring to things like:
- Making a purchase.
- Clicking a link.
- Replying to the email.
- Calling the sender.
- Subscribing to something.
- Following the sender on a social network… any positive action whatsoever.
Now, look for ways to adapt the approach they used, into your own email marketing.
That simple 2 step process is a useful way to quickly discover valuable tactics, which can be incorporated into a wider, super-effective email marketing campaign.
But that’s not all…
Here’s something you really should read. It’s how I helped Irene make over $32,000 in 9 days, with email marketing.
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)