Here’s a powerful message for those of you planning for 2012 right now: Don’t mistake movement for progress.
As we know, for many business owners January is not the start of a New Year. It’s simply the chance to relive the same old year, over again. Hard work and good intentions give the illusion of progress, when they simply create movement. This happens because no matter how hard you row your boat in the wrong direction, it’s not going to get you where you want to be.
A decision and 2 options
For those of you who want January to be the start of a truly New Year, you have a decision to make, then 2 options.
The decision is, ‘am I prepared to replace my current business development approach (or lack of one) with something that will give me the results and income I need?’ For those who say yes, there are 2 options:
- If you have the time and expertise to identify exactly what you need to change and then implement it correctly, you can do it yourself. Unfortunately, this option is most common among those who lack the expertise required, which is why their progress is frustrating year on year.
- If you are a specialist in an area other than marketing and business development, you can hire expert help.
I know some of you will contact me today, looking to work with me in January. Unfortunately, with 1 exception, you will be disappointed. I now have just 1 place available in January, than nothing until next spring!
So, if you own a small or medium-sized business and you truly want make January a new beginning, for you and your business, get in touch. It’s your opportunity to work with me for a year on the development of your business, increasing your sales and profitability. With just 1 place available, I strongly suggest you contact me as soon as possible, if you would like us to work together.
photo: Jake and Lindsay
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)