- It’s not the size of your marketing budget.
- It’s not the size of your social network.
- Its not the permission you have earned from your marketplace.
- It’s not the genius of your business idea.
- It’s not even the years of experience you have gathered, the contacts you have made or the knowledge you have acquired.
It’s what you do with them, which will determine your results!
A good idea, which is put into play with intelligent activity will always do better, than an amazing idea, which is fussed over and either shipped too late or not at all.
If you have an idea, give it a deadline, get moving and watch it fly!