The middle ground feels safer. That’s why it’s so crowded. However, the real value comes from pushing what you do to the edges.
There isn’t an area of your business, which you can’t edge. Here are 9 examples to get you started:
- Push your copywriting to the edges, so it motivates people to take action.
- Push your service to the edges, so it’s of unique value to people.
- Push your quality to the edges, so your brand becomes a byword for excellence.
- Push your communication skills to the edges, so people are motivated when you speak.
- Push your leadership to the edges, so people follow you.
- Push your creativity to the edges, so you can find the answers and ideas you need.
- Push your courage to the edges, so you do what’s right rather than what feel safe.
- Push your commitment to the edges, so your business gets the resources it needs.
- Push your visibility to the edges, so prospective clients can find you.
Let others embrace the middle ground. Let them offer average services, to average people, for average fees. You deserve batter than that!
The middle ground is not for you
How do I know? Because the people who read my work are those in search of fresh ideas and answers. You’re not interested in struggling in the middle ground.
Embrace the edges, my friend. Embrace the edges and show your marketplace just how remarkable you are!