I’ve had an idea that could help your business in multiple ways. It’s an unreasonable idea. Yes, I know that sounds weird.
Allow me to explain.
If a product or service is only reasonably good, it’s nothing special. It’s just okay. It’s certainly not good enough to motivate people to buy from you, hire you or tell all their friends about you.
This got me thinking
The opposite of reasonable is unreasonable.
So… what if someone decided to embrace an unreasonable mindset to their business and the services they provide?
I believe it could lead to massive improvements, across their whole business. Here are just a few examples of what an unreasonable approach might look like.
The business owner could choose to:
- Be unreasonably committed to customer service and the happiness of their clients.
- Show unreasonable persistence, when it comes to keeping their promises.
- Have an unreasonable attitude to life-long-learning.
- Set the bar unreasonably high, on the quality of work they’re willing to ship. [This will help you get it right]
- Have an unreasonable passion for helping others to succeed.
Any business operating from that kind of unreasonable mindset, is going to get noticed. They’re going to retain their clients for longer, too. And yes, they’re going to give their clients and their marketplace something to tell their friends about.
If being reasonable isn’t working for you, you now have an unreasonable alternative to consider.Let's grow your business! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, read this.