- If you hear yourself wishing for better luck, remind yourself that what you really need, is a better strategy.
- It’s getting harder and harder to sell average stuff, now that everyone has a social media megaphone.
- The best providers get their message amplified in public.
- The average providers get their message minified in public.
- Below average providers get their message vilified in public.
- A business succeeds when there’s congruence between what the business owner wants… and what the business owner does. Failing to provide a business with what it needs, is like refusing to water your plants. Only a lot more expensive.
- Everything your business does is marketing. Yes, everything.
- Never complain about the economy or other outside factors. Adapt. Adjust. Put your success in your own hands.
Now go and make it a great day, my friend.
Grow your business with my Marketing Mentor Program! I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. Here's how it works.