Understandably, there’s a real sense of apprehension among many business owners right now. So today, I’m going to share something with you that can help you move forward with your business and your plans, in a massively more productive way.
And it’s all about the importance of focusing on a big, compelling idea.
- Big ideas crush apprehension and replace it with eager anticipation and excitement.
- Big ideas fill you with motivation. They also provide the energy that’s required to achieve them.
- Big ideas force you to grow. Every big idea requires you to learn new things, connect with new people and expand your horizons.
- Big ideas attract the attention of others. People lean forward when they hear a big idea. They want to know more.
- Big ideas draw people to you who want to be involved. You never have to worry about getting the help you need, if your idea is compelling enough.
- Big ideas spread. You don’t need to push big ideas. They go from person to person. They have legs. They’re the source of that ‘buzz’ that every thriving business has.
If you feel demotivated, feel like you’re not growing, feel apprehensive about the future of your business, feel trapped by external restrictions, you’re probably not working on a big idea right now.
So think big. Plan big. If you do, you’ll be amazed what a big improvement it will make. Tip: The 6 Idea Trick will help.