There’s something exceptionally powerful in the 4 word phrase, ‘We’ll find a way’.
It’s quite literally transformative. Just consider the impact it has in each of the following scenarios. Then we’ll look at opportunities for you to apply it directly into your business.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a springboard to growth and development.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a mindset to make your meetings ultra productive.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a sign of your commitment.
- We’ll find a way: It’s the starting point of every great discovery.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a mindset for removing barriers.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a message that demonstrates your willingness.
- We’ll find a way: It’s the answer to feelings of hopelessness.
- We’ll find a way: It’s a preface to collaborations and partnerships.
There are many, many other examples of the powerful impact this phrase can have.
We’ll find a way in your business
With this in mind, here’s something I’d like you to give some consideration to.
I wonder how it might improve your business, when you look for opportunities to include ‘we’ll find a way’ thinking; in your conversations, client meetings, website copy, newsletters, planning sessions, staff training, internal and external emails, mission statement and project meetings.
A useful jumping on point is to intentionally apply we’ll find a way thinking to your upcoming workflow and decision making. Especially, though not exclusively, when it comes to challenges and tricky situations. Consider it another tool in your arsenal. Another option. A way to remove blocks that were holding you back.
We’ll find a way on a wider scale?
I’m considering this a lot right now.
I’m firmly of the belief that a wider focus on ‘we’ll find a way’ could be transformational. It could help our communities come together, our economies rebuild and our mutual flourishing increase.
If you find this concept as compelling as I do, introduce the idea to your friends and colleagues. Tell them what you think. Show them how to apply it.
Because when it comes to improving our business or having a positive impact on the wider world, it all begins with us.