Image: Candice Picard
- A business can only be as successful as the weakest link in its leadership.
- All business is personal.
- Opportunities come with a use-by date. When opportunity knocks it’s time to get moving.
- … and if opportunity isn’t knocking, build a door.
- To earn bigger fees, solve bigger problems.
- Either you control the notifications on your devices, or your notifications will control you.
- You can’t eat low quality food and enjoy high quality energy.
- Be useful. Repeat.
- Ignore shortcuts to success. Embrace the next good step, instead.
- Whenever possible, be kind. And it’s always possible.
- Give more than people expect.
** I can help you build a massively more successful business, increase your sales, boost your profits and you'll really enjoy the process too. Here's how it works.