What keeps your prospective clients awake at night?
There are 2 broad answers to that question.
- The things they’re worried about. Their fears, apprehensions, anxieties or concerns.
- The things they’re excited about. Their goals, dreams and the opportunities ahead of them.
Why those answers are critically important to your business
Anything that keeps your prospective clients awake at night is an extremely high priority to them. They’re looking to take action immediately. It’s where their urgent attention is.
In order to help them, and for you to benefit from helping them, your task is twofold.
- You need to determine exactly what they’re worried about or excited about.
- You need to clearly demonstrate how your services or products will help them in that key area.
Most marketing doesn’t do this. Instead, it focuses on how great the provider is. How happy they are to help. How their clients or customers love them. And it’s spectacularly less effective, than addressing the issue, which is both urgent and of high priority for your prospects.
Improve your strategy
If you want to attract vastly more red hot prospects, you should strongly consider using a better strategy. Like the kind I develop for my clients. Their marketing speaks directly to the most urgent wants and needs of their prospect.
It addresses that thing, which is keeping their prospect awake at night. Only after that, does it position my client as the answer.
- Get this right and it attracts enquiries from super-motivated people, eager to take action!
- Get it wrong and you’ll attract prospects who’re not in any hurry, and often lose interest.
Take a look at the various marketing assets you use. Do they focus primarily and directly on the things that have your prospective clients’ urgent attention?
If not, you’re needlessly leaving money on the table. And you’re missing out on an amazing opportunity to attract the most motivated prospects. Those urgently looking for a service like yours, right now!