A very quick way to improve your results, is to seek out the little things that have the biggest impact. Then, put them to work.
Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Turn notifications off when you’re working on anything important. By working with unbroken focus, you’ll get more done, in less time and your work will be higher quality.
- Plan your days in advance. Then work your plan. Otherwise, you’ll be reacting all day and far less productive. It’s also impossible to know if things are going according to plan, if you don’t actually have a plan.
- Put a little time aside each day to contact one of your clients. Not to sell them something. Just to ask how they’re doing. Business relationships become stronger, when your clients don’t assume you’re selling something, every time you contact them. Plus, you’ll be better able to build useful, new services for your clients, if you communicate with them regularly.
- Your subject lines are what motivate people to open your marketing emails. Invest an extra 15 minutes crafting them. Even if you only manage a 10% increase, that 15 minutes might be your most lucrative all day.
- Check your website and make sure your contact forms work. It only takes a few minutes. One day you’ll be glad you did. I learned this one the hard way!
Little things can have a massive impact. So why not take one of these little examples and see if you can apply it today?
Let's grow your business: I can help you build a more successful business, increase your sales and boost your profits. To find out how, you need to read this!