I jotted a few ideas down for an article I’m writing and I thought you might find them interesting. So, here they are.
- If you hear yourself wishing for better luck, remind yourself that what you really need, is a better strategy.
- A business succeeds when there’s congruence between what the business owner wants… and what the business owner does.
- Everything your business does is marketing. Yes, everything.
- Never complain about the economy or other outside factors. Adapt. Adjust. Put your success in your own hands.
- To achieve any kind of meaningful success, your business needs to be meaningfully different.
That’s it. Short and sweet. Have a great day my friend!