Today’s post is a little different.
I’d like to share a wonderful 10 minute animated video with you. In the video, Professor Philip Zimbardo explains the way our whole way of thinking changes, based on whether we are past, present or future focused. (If you can’t see the video, please click here.)
The video was created by The RSA (Royal Society for the encouragement of Arts, Manufactures and Commerce.) You can learn more about them via their website or their extremely useful YouTube channel, which is packed with valuable content.
- Video: Does brainstorming really work?
- Video: What makes a logo memorable?
- A few words of encouragement
- All the tools you need are here, for free
- The secret to marketing that spreads AND sells!
- Here’s a secret behind the world’s best service providers!
- The simple secret to having no more regrets
- 7 Proven ways for you and your business to prosper