- Stop copying your competitors. Really. Stop it.
- Think big. No, bigger than that.
- Stop aiming for perfection. Aim for your best.
- Watch less TV. They call it programming for a reason.
- Read more books. Read books that motivate, educate or inspire you.
- Lead. The world already has too many followers.
- Learn to think more creatively. Need help? Here are dozens of articles to show you how.
- Deliver on your promises. It builds trust from others and respect from within.
- Be selective what you focus on. As Earl Nightingale discovered: ‘We become what we think about.’
- Forgive. While you’re holding a grudge, they are out dancing.
Please check out this post’s sponsor, Design Resumes.
Julie Walraven discovers your perfect career marketing strategy and designs your résumé, cover letter, or LinkedIn profile using her LIVE writing model. To find out how to get started, click here.
Photo: Kirsty Hall
- How to blow the lid off your potential in 2014!
- 2 More ways to grow your business and blow the lid off your potential!
- We become what we think about
- Quick Marketing Tip: Stop trying to appeal to everyone
- Everything you need is within your reach
- 6 Powerful business tips from William Arthur Ward (Not Ernest Hemingway as misquoted)
- How to avoid limiting your potential
- 12 Ideas to help you and your business thrive in 2013
- My increased commitment to you in 2013